The Mission of the NCLMM is to support men in their spiritual growth and in their social and intellectual development as they strive to deepen their commitment to Christ and to their families; and to provide strength and support as they grow in the life of the Church and its evangelical mission.
The 2015 NCLMM Gathering will held on Saturday, April 18, 2015. All times will be the same as last year. Please click here for details or click here for the Registration Form.
Be a Hero - Become a member of the North Carolina Lutheran Men in Mission Extra Miler Program.
Please Visit the Home Mission Foundation website.
NCLMM Executive Board Meeting schedule:
- Saturday, March 21th, 2015 9:00am at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 454 Fieldstone Rd., Mooresville, NC, 28115
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 at St. James, 1424 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28305. Please note: this is for the Review of the Annual Gathering Preparations only.
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 9:00 am at the Synod Office
- Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:00 am at the Synod Office
*Please Note: All meetings will start at 9:00am.
A Request for Annoucements - If your men's group is planning an event or would like to celebrate a recent event, please let us know. We will post celebrations for four weeks and future events from date of receipt until the event date. Pictures are welcome! We are here to serve you and your men's group.
High Wide and Deep Mens’ Retreat --- Looking for some time away to be renewed in your spirit and in your faith?
March 27-28, 2015, Camp Kinard, Leesville, SC.
Please click on the logo above for the flyer and further details --- Thank you for your support.
Terry Edwards, LMM Region 9 Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note change in email address)
Four members of the NCLMM Executive Council are active nationaly:
- Terry Edwards-Region 9 Director
- Steven Hoyle-Men's Ministry Advancement Leadership Team ("A" Team)
- Hal Derrick- Chairman of the Development Council of Lutheran Men
- Russ McKittrick-Member of the Development Council of Lutheran Men